23.11.12

Inglés básico: Conversaciones. Are you shy?


Listening en ingles: Conversaciones. Are you shy? - ¿Eres una persona tímida?


Escucha la conversación en el podcast.  

Jeff, Canada Am I shy? Absolutely not. I think I'm not a shy person but there's a difference between things like public speaking and shyness, but no, I'm not shy.   

Fred, Canada
Am I shy? That's an interesting question. No, I'm not going to say "no". I'm not going to say 'yes', I think I might be in between. I enjoy talking to people very much. 

Shibika, India  
I don't think... I don't think I'm a shy person. I'm open. I like interacting with people and I like making friends so I don't think I'm a shy person.  

Sabriya, Oman
No, I'm not a shy person. I like meeting new people. I like speaking to people. I like, you know, making friends and socializing. 

Lupe, United States / Mexico
Am I shy? No, I don't think I'm shy, or I think maybe it depends on the occasion, where I'm at, and who I'm with. I think I'm really outgoing. I love meeting new people and I love talking to someone I just met because it gives you more to talk about.

Vocabulario:

shy = tímido, tímida shyness - timidez public speaking = hablar en publico I'm not going to say to "no". I'm not going to say 'yes', = no voy a decir que no. no voy a decir que si I think I might be in between. - Creo que yo podría estar en el medio. I don't think = no creo I’m open. - Soy una persona abierta I like making friends... - Me gusta hacer amigos... outgoing - extrovertido, -a.
  • She's an outgoing person who enjoys being with other people.  Es una persona extrovertida a la que le gusta rodearse de gente
I love meeting new people - Me encanta conocer gente nueva to love = amar, encantar
  • I love you. - Te quiero.
  • Give my love to your parents. - Dale recuerdos a tus padres
Maybe = a lo mejor  
 
             English                                               Español
Jeff, Canada
Am I shy? Absolutely not. I think I'm not a shy person but there's a difference between things like public speaking and shyness, but no, I'm not shy.

Fred, Canada
Am I shy? That's an interesting question. No, I'm not going to say "no". I'm not going to say 'yes', I think I might be in between. I enjoy talking to people very much

Shibika, India
I don't think... I don't think I'm a shy person. I'm open. I like interacting with people and I like making friends so I don't think I'm a shy person.


Sabriya, Oman
No, I'm not a shy person. I like meeting new people. I like speaking to people. I like making friends and socializing.

Lupe, United States / Mexico
Am I shy? No, I don't think I'm shy, or I think maybe it depends on the occasion, where I'm at, and who I'm with. I think I'm really outgoing. I love meeting new people and I love talking to someone I just met because it gives you more to talk about.
Jeff, Canadá
¿Soy tímido? Por supuesto que no. Creo que no soy una persona tímida, pero hay una diferencia entre, por ejemplo, hablar en público y la timidez, pero no, no soy tímido.

Fred, Canadá
¿Soy tímido? Esa es una pregunta interesante. No, no voy a decir "no". No voy a decir 'sí', creo que podría estar en el medio. Me gusta mucho hablar con la gente.

Shibika, India
No creo que ... No creo que yo soy una persona tímida. Soy una persona abierta. Me gusta relacionarme con la gente y me gusta hacer amigos, así que no creo soy una persona tímida.

Sabriya, Omán
No, yo no soy una persona tímida. Me gusta conocer gente nueva. Me gusta hablar con la gente. Me gusta hacer amigos y la vida social.

Lupe, Estados Unidos / México
¿Soy tímida? No, no creo que soy tímida, o creo que tal vez depende de la ocasión, donde estoy y con quién estoy. Creo que soy muy extrovertida. Me encanta conocer gente nueva y me encanta hablar con alguien que acabo de conocer, ya que le da más que hablar.
 
Curso ingles online. Listening en ingles, Escuchar conversaciones, inglés básico.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario