14.9.12

Conversaciones What do you like doing?

Listening en inglés. Conversaciones. Norman habla de las cosas que puede y no puede hacer muy bien.


Todd:       Norm, do you like to sing?
Norm:      I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing.
T:   Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing?
N:  Yes, I do.
T:   OK. Uh..what kind of dancing do you like?
N:  Oh, just, not ballroom dancing, but just the ordinary one, you know, the just kind of just normal...nothing special.
T:   Nothing special, no. OK. Do you like to cook?
N:   Yes, I do.
T:   OK. What, what do you like to cook?
N:   I like to cook vegetables, yeah. Vegetables! OK.
T:   And do you like to exercise?
N:   Very much so I go, I used to go, to the gym three times a week before I arrived in Tokyo.
T:   OK.
N:   Yeah, I used to go to a gym, but now I just run.
T:   Last one! do you like to clean?
N:  I like a clean place, but I don't really like to clean, no!


Vocabulario:
I wish I could sing - Me gustaría poder cantar / Ojalá pudiera cantar / Quisiera poder cantar.
Estructura > I wish + Past simple
I wish I spoke Russian.
I wish I played the piano.
I wish I could cook.
I wish I lived in in a bigger house.
Más información > Wish

Neither do I - Yo tampoco

I used to go - Solía ir
Used to - Utilizamos used to exclusivamente para decir que hacíamos algo en el pasado que ya no hacemos.
I used to go to a gym, but now I just run. - Solía ir a un gimnasio, pero ahora solo hago footing.
Más información > Used to  


Una traducción:
Todd: Norm, ¿te gusta cantar?
Norm: Me gustaría poder cantar, pero no, no se cantar.
T:  Sí, está bien. Ni yo ¿Te gusta bailar?
N:  Sí.
T:  OK. Uh .. ¿qué tipo de baile te gusta?
N: Oh, simplemente, no bailes de salón, sabes, bailes normales ... nada especial.
T:  Nada especial, no. ¿Te gusta cocinar?
N:  Sí, sí.
T:  OK. ¿Qué, qué te gusta cocinar?
N:  Me gusta cocinar verduras, sí. Verduras!.
T:   ¿Y te gusta hacer ejercicio?
N:  Mucho. voy, solía ir, al gimnasio tres veces a la semana antes de mi llegada a Tokio.
T:   OK.
N:   Sí, solía ir a un gimnasio, pero ahora solo hago footing.
T:   ¡El último! ¿te gusta limpiar?
N:   Me gusta un lugar limpio, pero realmente no me gusta limpiar, no!



Attribution: English Listening Lesson Library Online, (elllo).
Source page: Abilities 184


Curso ingles online. Listening en inglés. Conversaciones.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario